Saturday, June 22, 2013

appologies

I'm really sorry for all that have viewed this blog. i had hopes of posting pictures more often of what i am up to but here is the skinny. I have been working on a light box so that the pictures that i take will be a lot better, but in my actual life work has been taking up a lot of my time, i have put in an application for a new position, one that would actually use what i am going to school for. i am however on vacation next week so i will try and get some up then. i have put the tau on the back burner and am now finishing up my grey knights, or at least trying to. the downfall i have is once i get an idea in my head and have it on paper i want to do it right away so i stop what i am currently doing and work on the next project so this blog may be a little ADD but i'm hoping to get some good feed back from all of you and hopefully help some others.

No comments:

Post a Comment