Thursday, June 13, 2013

Here goes nothing

So I am extremely new to this whole blogging thing, which is funny because I do everything else with my computer, but I figure I'd give it a shot. I guess I should start with a name, my name is Ben and I have recently gotten back into 40k, more as a hobby but I do enjoy playing every now and then. I used to do a lot of remodeling with green stuff and kit bashing but now I am really working on presentation. Don't get me wrong i still kit bash and green stuff but now I'm working on the painting aspects. Few things about me, I am a student in a biotechnology program and I work a full time job in an o.r. at a hospital, in my spare time I play video games and hang out withe the girlfriend. For 40k right now I play tyranids, chaos, tau, and grey knights. I only have about 2k pts a piece but when I used to play in high school I could field a 17000 point tyranid army. But enough about me ill start posting some pics and help is always welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment